[ANNOUNCEMENT] CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
1. At least one author (presenter) of each accepted paper must register for a 3-day ticket for their conference publication. All fees are VAT-included.
2. This year BioRob will have an outside registration system away from PaperPlaza, all the accepted authors shall complete the conferenceregistration once it’s open on the web, otherwise your contribution will not be confirmed to be in the conference publication.
3. Because of using the outside registration, BioRob will have no additional charge but the conference registration only.
4. Those of you who got both accepted at RAL and BioRob, Make sure that your final version needs to be submitted to the both portals, but only RAL charges you for the extra pages. In this case the copyright must be submitted to RAL.
Registration can be submitted by the link “REGISTER NOW” below
Please note that all fees will be charged only in Korean Won (KRW) by debit card, credit card or cash. Currency Converter
ADVANCE registration period has been extended to August 5 (Fri) (KST).
|BioRob 2022 Registration Fees||ADVANCE||REGULAR||ON-SITE|
→ August 5 (Fri.)
|August 6 - August 15||August 21 - 24|
|Main Conference (August 22 - 24)|
|Regular||IEEE RAS/EMBS Member||₩650,000
|Student||Student IEEE RAS/EMBS Member||₩380,000
|1-day Pass||1-day ticket IEEE RAS/EMBS Member||₩410,000
|1-day ticket non-Member||₩485,000
|Workshops (Sunday, Aug. 21)|
|Regular||IEEE RAS/EMBS Member||₩110,000
|Student||Student IEEE RAS/EMBS Member||₩90,000
Registration Fee Includes:
- Main Conference: Access to Main Conference Sessions, Reception, Lunches, Coffee Breaks, Banquet, and a Conference Kit.
- Workshop: Access to Workshop Sessions, Sunday Lunch only
- We only list the hotels nearby from the site, all reservation must be processed by the participants.
By Credit Card
: VISA, MASTER, JCB, and AMEX card are acceptable.
(Domestic) Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate the payment you made to Duzon.
(Overseas) Please note that the billing descriptor will be listed as EXIMBAY.COM
(Overseas) This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com
By Wire Transfer
Please make the bank transfer to below account specified.
Sender’s name MUST BE Registration number(4-digits) or Registrant’s name.
All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrant.
After your deposit details are confirmed, the secretariat will send you a confirmation email of the registration within a week.
※ In order to confirm your deposit, please make sure to send the remittance slip to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Account Holder||Genicom Co., Ltd. IEEE BioRob 2022|
|Bank Name||KEB HANA BANK|
|Bank Address||35, EULJI-RO, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA|
Registration and cancellation policy
At least one author (presenter) of each accepted paper must register for a 3-day ticket for their conference publication. All fees are VAT-included. Since this time BioRob will go with a separate registration system, there’s only charge for the conference ticket via the button at the top.
[For both RAL and BioRob accepted authors]
The same final version of your manuscript needs to submitted to both (RAL and BioRob) portals.
In case, the extra page fee(s) will be only charged in RAL. portal.
*Papers should be maximum of six pages in length, with up to two extra pages at the cost of $185 per extra page.
[Conference registration – Presenters]
- Student registration – 1 paper covered with single payment
- Regular registration – 2 papers covered with single payment
- For those regular authors (non-student) who got 2 papers accepted at BioRob 2022, please complete your registration with first paper through full payment.
- For the second paper, please complete “another” registration with the second paper and set your payment method as “Wire Transfer” and submit the form. Our staff will manage its status as “Paid” in a day or two (if the staff confirmed that’s the registration for your second paper.)
By providing your IEEE membership number of RAS/EMBS, you allow us to check your membership status with the professional organization. Failing to confirm membership status will result in a non- member fee without refund of previously paid fees.
BioRob 2022 does not refund conference fees in case of cancellations, VISA-issues, special circumstances, perceived mismatch in member/non-member fees, etc. Please contact the IEEE RAS/EMBS secretary for additional details.