- Length of the presentation should be in a accordance with the assigned time as follow;
- Invited Presentation: 45 min. including Q&A
- Oral Presentation: 15 min. including Q&A
The presentation material (ppt or pdf) should be concise and easy to understand.
- Presentation file should be prepared in MS Powerpoint or PDF formats in English.
- If you use fonts other than standard Windows Office 2010, please bring the font files along with the presentation file.
- Please bring your presentation file on a USB memory stick and submit it to the staff of each presentation room at least 15 minutes BEFORE the session starts. The staff will load the files to a laptop ready in the room.
|Date||August 22 (Mon.)||August 23 (Tue.)|
|Session||Poster Session 1-1||Poster Session 1-2||Poster Session 2-1||Poster Session 2-2|
|Put-up Time||11:30 – 13:00|
|Presentation Time||15:45 - 16:30||16:30 – 17:15||15:45 - 16:30||16:30 – 17:15|
|Take-down Time||17:15 – 18:00|
- Poster session will be held at Lobby at the given time above.
- Poster presenters are asked to prepare their posters in advance, display them on the designated panels during the put-up time, and present.
- The panel of size 790mm (width) by 1450mm (height) will be provided for the display of each poster. Since the poster’s code will be shown on the panel, it is recommended that the poster materials be made in sizes 788mm (width) by 1090mm (height).
- The materials such as tape and scissors will be provided in the poster presentation area.
- Please remove your poster according to the take-down time. All remaining posters will be discarded.
- Please note that the venue does not provide printing facilities for posters.
- Please be present in your assigned room at least 10 minutes BEFORE the start of your session to introduce yourself to the speakers in your session.
- As the participants may have planned to attend specific presentations, please do not advance the next presentation time and kindly keep the presentation time as scheduled. Each speaker shall be advised of his/her responsibility to stay on schedule at the beginning of the session.
- At the beginning of the session, please kindly;
- Ask participants to turn off their cell phones.
- Q&A will be conducted for some minutes (Invited: 5 min. / Oral: 3 min.) for each presentation.
- After the presentation, please inform the participants that the questioner is to raise his/her hand for delivering the microphone.